In Jefferson City, the river is expected to crest Saturday afternoon at less than a foot above flood stage, a 2.5-foot drop from earlier projections.
Traveling during the holidays can be stressful and expensive. This year, make life easier and visit some phenomenal destinations not too far from home. St. Louis is really close to some wonderful places that will undoubtedly create long-lasting family memories. Escaping during the holiday season just might become a new family tradition! Here’s a suggested list of the top spots nearby.
Will focus on future of former rail line converted to nation’s longest recreational path.
The eastern Missouri town with a strong German heritage is about to celebrate sausage.
Officials say the Hermann woman was working on a platform when a power tool she was using hit her in the head.
Thomas Arey was herding cattle when his ATV overturned.
Joshua Jackson reportedly exchanged sexually graphic photos with 16-year-old.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @SCRyanSTL: @kmoxnews Kevin Kileen interviews John Andretti @Prime1000 for @GatewayMSP http://t.co/rfU4lWMEB5 31 minutes ago
- Toxicology test says no drugs or alcohol found in #Newtown Gunman: cbsloc.al/14u0XlR 44 minutes ago
- Is this a good idea? cbsloc.al/13F5dvR Metro Considers E-Cig Ban On Buses & Trains #stl 2 hours ago
- RT @MosbyBldgArts: @scottmosby just finished a talk with @kmoxnews about tornado safety & safe rooms. Link to on-air audio: http://t.co/2Qk… 3 hours ago