“As I look at 2016 and think about who is best to lead this country forward, I’m proud to announce that I am Ready for Hillary”
“We need to look at education; we need to look at public safety; we have to look at the infrastructure of the cities,” he said.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
When the storm and its headlines have passed, however, the questions about the Benghazi tragedy should continue full force as November 6 continues to near. During the much-needed questioning and impending investigation, it would be grand if President Obama would remain presidential throughout the process.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
Hillary Clinton is a glowing example of the heights women are reaching in the United States in recent times. She contradicts the notion thrust forth by President Obama and his political party that there is an alleged-“War on Women”.
With Americans watching the nearing of the date September 11, 2012 on the calendar for weeks – if not months – and dreading the stark reality that something disastrous may happen to innocent Americans again, the president and his political cronies refused to believe what happened.
As unfortunate as the events are, Romney’s comments about Obama ring true. Prior to the tragic event and even after, President Obama appears to excuse and apologize for the horrendous events that take place in the world – including those against Americans.
What a difference four horrendous years makes. Thinking back to the Democratic National Convention of 2008 and now seeing what’s going on in Charlotte, North Carolina this week at the Democratic National Convention of 2012 shows stark differences. The Democrats have no star power and pale in comparison to the Republicans’ star-packed convention in Tampa.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 31 minutes ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 3 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 4 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 4 hours ago