University City police have identified the victims of a double homicide.
The victim has been identified as 30-year-old Mon Rai, a Bhutanese refugee who came to St. Louis last year with his wife and 7-year-old son.
Prosecutors say that as Keith Meiners, 21, strangled 19-year-old JJ Willman the night of November 27, 2010, he sang the words to the song “Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked.”
Illinois State Police tell the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that Michael Brooks was shot several times early Sunday outside Roxy’s Strip Club in Brooklyn. He died later.
17-year-old Tavelle Coleman was inside a home in the 10400 block of Duke when several shots were fired from a passing vehicle.
The shooting happened just before 8 a.m. Thursday at a home in a well-to-do area of Cape Girardeau, a town of 40,000 residents 100 miles south of St. Louis.
Police are searching for a white Chevrolet Impala that may have been involved. The victim was found by his mother, who called police.
A woman shot in her home and a man shot on his motorcycle are the two latest victims of area gun violence.
Police responded to reports of a shooting just after 10 o’clock p.m. on April 21. There they found Julius Caldwell, 34, dead in his car. He had sustained several gunshot wounds to the head.
Victim found shot to death at his home.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 7 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: We'll talk with the #STL treasurer about charging to park downtown on Saturdays at 7:50. Hear it here kmox.com/listen 36 minutes ago
- Republican Race For Ill. Governor Heats Up cbsloc.al/11LiotX 37 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: raw sewage in River Des Peres, cleanup costs in St. Charles, and Bosnians talk crime prevention betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 39 minutes ago