A gay man who was arrested after he refused to leave his partner’s side at a Kansas City hospital said Friday that he was the victim of discrimination, but the hospital said he was causing a disturbance.
It’s called hospital readmissions. Anne Weiss with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation says the national average for patients returning to the hospital after surgery is 12.4 percent.
Officials at Children’s Mercy Hospital said the ban will take effect in January.
Man wheeled woman out of Barnes Hospital prior to assault.
Ashley Drummond accused of stealing info from patient charts, applying for credit cards.
1-month-old boy died of his injuries at a St. Louis hospital.
Springfield police say a 20-year-old woman died after being hit by a car as she crossed a city street
Vehicle rolled over after striking I-70 median cable.
Too many might lead to rapid heartbeat, poor sleep.
Hospital cuts ribbon on new Rally Squirrel playground Thursday.
- Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For...
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- RT @michaelcalhoun: These two guys have unsuccessfully tried in at least a half dozen sections to start the wave. #socceratbusch http://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @Ackerman1120: This crowd, by the way, isn't leaving downtown. No, sir. Lots of fans outside the stadium. 2 hours ago
- RT @TanyaLou86: #MCFC stages an incredible comeback coming from behind to beat #CFCUSA 4-3! Catch up on all the action here: http://t.co/yh… 3 hours ago
- RT @MCFC: FULL TIME: City stage an incredible comeback here in St Louis, coming from 3-0 behind to beat Chelsea 4-3! #cityontour #mcfc 3 hours ago