House Speaker Steve Tilley
Wedge issues are deliberately divisive measures to identify for voters a clear difference between the two political parties.
Apparently the only people aware of what was going were members of the GOP majoity and the Missouri Highway Patrol.
Missing from the ceremony, however, was the bust of controversial conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh.
House and Senate leadership accuse Nixon of agenda against McKee.
Kinder shakes hands and tries to shake off scandal.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Check out the second part of @MLynchOnAir's look at the virtual shopkeepers of Etsy on-air and online this morning cbsloc.al/10LFVOT 13 minutes ago
- Metro Considers E-Cig Ban On Buses & Trains cbsloc.al/18eOcgv 23 minutes ago
- In the news at 7: a tornado in Mt. Olive, area power outages, the legal challenges of e-cigarettes, and more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 27 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Now on Kmox.com: Metro considers possible ban on using E-cigs on buses & MetroLink trains. #kmox 31 minutes ago