Firearms manufacturers looking to relocate to Missouri could collect a tax credit under a bill given first-round approval by the House.
It would expand who can buy and carry weapons, while also declaring federal gun control proposals unenforceable within the state’s borders.
Lawmakers voted 61-57 Wednesday to allow physicians to prescribe marijuana to patients with specific terminal illnesses.
As drone technology becomes more accessible to the public, several industries have found practical uses for the unmanned aircrafts.
The Missouri House bill would put Clay’s name on the Missouri portion of the Poplar Street Bridge.
A proposal to make Illinois the 10th state to allow gay marriage will face a “very difficult” reception in the Illinois House.
An unusual day, fascinating to some and frustrating to others, brought debate of a concealed-carry bill on the floor of the Illinois House.
The idea has been debated for several years in Missouri, generally splitting along partisan lines.
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn is dumping attempts at compromise on public-pension reform and is proposing a commission recommend fixes to $96 billion that would become law unless the Legislature rejects it.
House lawmakers approved the bill 65 to 46. The measure now heads to Gov. Pat Quinn’s desk, who has said he’ll sign it.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- 2013 #Cards Strike Familiar Pose On New Sports Illustrated Cover. See for yourself: cbsloc.al/184N2qh 11 minutes ago
- Another harrowing tale of survival in Moore, OK ow.ly/lidDn Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Tornado Rubble 43 minutes ago
- National Weather Service in St. Louis Facing Cuts cbsloc.al/184aa8h 2 hours ago
- St. Louis County Will Loan $400 M To Metro Transit cbsloc.al/10l3Chm 3 hours ago