One real estate company is giving good news to St. Louis home sellers- prices are staying up and inventory is going down.
St. Louis continues to be one of the least expensive places to live among big metropolitan areas.
“Thirty percent of the homes on the market right now are foreclosures. It’s not fair people to have to be paying for something that the value is not there.”
Far less of a decline for St. Louis market
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 4 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 6 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 6 hours ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 7 hours ago