The conference announced the decision Wednesday after university presidents approved the new moniker earlier in the day.
We haven’t seen the roster that Houston brought with them for this game yet but they have former Cardinals Brett Wallace, Tyler Greene and Rick Ankiel in camp as position players.
As the end of year nears it is time to take a moment to look back to see what made the top of the best of lists for 2012. Other than the presidential election there have been many other battles this year to score a number one spot in the United States. Companies, writers, public relation experts and cities have all been vying for the golden top spot.
Bystanders urged to “run, hide, fight” if caught up in shooting incident.
The ball club says they exchanged Greene for a player-to-be-named-later or cash considerations.
Romney had an opportunity to open a dialogue with the NAACP. Instead he talked about denying civil rights to a civil rights organization and spoke in condescending and paternalistic terms about being a better president for African Americans than Barack Obama. It was a clear and cynical play for white votes.
Mizzou linebacker Marcus Bacon dies in car crash Saturday.
Pleads guilty to trying to open plane’s exterior door mid-flight.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 52 minutes ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 3 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 3 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 4 hours ago