At the Emmanuel Seventh Day Adventist Food Pantry just south of downtown, they were lined up around the block.
Superintendent Norm Ridders says he’s concerned that the district has too many children who are going hungry, which makes it harder to study and learn.
The poor and the working poor are lining up for turkeys in greater numbers.
“This study paints a pretty ugly picture for Missouri and even the St. Louis area,”
Price of grain could also impact prices of meat and milk
Paychecks hit by cancellations
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 6 hours ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 9 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 10 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 11 hours ago