41-year-old Benetta Johnson of East St. Louis has waived a jury trial so her case will be heard by St. Louis Circuit Judge Theresa Counts Burke.
If you need cancer treatment and you live in southern Illinois or in South St. Louis County, you now have a new option.
The Humane Society of Missouri says they’ve received at least 1,000 inquiries from people seeking to adopt the dog.
41-year-old Benetta Johnson of East St. Louis is charged with misdemeanor animal abuse.
Humane Society of Missouri President Kathy Warnick said an anonymous donor has allowed the reward to grow to $5,000.
Veterinarian Mark Wright said Trooper is living up to his name. He’s eating well, cooperating with doctors and even wags his tail when he sees a familiar face.
Ambulance was responding to emergency call at rest stop.
Given permission to search the vehicle, a K-9 unit found 3.6 pounds of methamphetamine. The meth has an estimated street value of $330,000.
A dedication ceremony is planned for 10 a.m. Saturday in Kiener Plaza.
Seconds after the men were pulled out the truck went up in flames.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 5 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 6 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 7 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 7 hours ago