A coroner says none of five men killed when their van repeatedly overturned on Interstate 70 near Vandalia was carrying identification.
Five passengers have been killed and six others injured in a roll over crash on I-70 just west of Vandalia, Illinois.
MoDOT expects to open the westbound portion of the bridge by late summer.
Motorists are advised to use Route 370 or Route 364 as alternate Missouri River crossings.
“Stan Musial Day” would be on November 21, Musial’s birthday if Republican Representative Dwight Scharnhorst has his way.
The official name of the new bridge would be the “Stan Musial Memorial Bridge” if the bi-partisan effort is successful.
MoDOT is proposing to build a diverging diamond interchange, similar to the one at the Interstate 270 and Dorsett Road interchange in Maryland Heights.
Far more troubling than one man’s mental instability are the words of St. Louis City Health Director Pam Walker.
The two boys from Troy Missouri, ages three and ten, were hurt in a crash on Interstate 70 Monday morning.
A six-decade old section of the Blanchette Bridge is no more.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 2 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 5 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 6 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 7 hours ago