Illinois Commerce Commission
Doug Scott, chairman of the Illinois Commerce Commission, says the alternative suppliers are, for now, cheaper than Ameren and Com Ed.
In March of 2011, the Illinois Commerce Commission recorded 2,034 residential accounts that switched from Com Ed or Ameren.
The agency called Ameren Illinois’ plan vague and incomplete, bordering on more of a “vision statement” than an actual plan.
The $32 million increase is half of what Ameren originally requested, but it’s still more than the amount recommended by an administrative law judge.
“We must stand behind the consumers of Illinois and protect them from any overreaching by big utility companies.”
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Mosquitoes are Here, #WestNile is Coming cbsloc.al/12bPvqO #STL 8 minutes ago
- What was your favorite novel by Vince Flynn? Minnesota Author Vince Flynn Dies at 47 ow.ly/mc4eI 14 minutes ago
- #IL lawmakers are back at the Capitol to address the state's $97 billion pension crisis. cbsloc.al/16hjh1S 22 minutes ago
- Looking forward to some fun in the sun this Summer? Think again. Why your Summer will be miserable: cbsloc.al/10vORdE 47 minutes ago