Illinois Gaming Board
Quinn says its “imperative” that the gaming board oversees a Chicago casino as well as slot machine that could end up in Chicago’s two airports.
Bob Waddell owns a bar outside Keyesport in Clinton County in southwestern Illinois. He made $9,778 in video gambling in December.
Video gambling is up and running in Illinois, at least on a limited basis, and other venues are expected to go live in the coming weeks.
Gov. Pat Quinn is replacing everyone on the Illinois Gaming Board except the chairman.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 6 hours ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 7 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 8 hours ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 8 hours ago