Illinois News Broadcasters Association
The Illinois Supreme Court today will approve ten new counties for a “cameras and microphones in the courtroom” pilot program.
Illinois News Broadcasters Association selected state supreme court judge for his work with pilot program to get cameras in Illinois courtrooms.
State remains one of few that forbids cameras and microphones in trial courts.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 36 minutes ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 1 hour ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 2 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 2 hours ago