Ballots in more than sixty counties were too wide for the scanning machines.
John and Michael talk about Shock Jock Howard Stern criticizing St. Louis; with CBS News Correspondent Steve Futterman about today’s Illinois primary; with Retired Army Maj. Mike Lyons about the Afghan massacre of civilians; with Kitty Radcliffe about the financial impact of NCAA men’s basketball in STL and about the Rams lease; and take a look at the Rev. Dennis Terry’s introduction of Rick Santorum at a rally event which has caused quite a stir.
Santorum plans to watch Tuesday’s results Gettysburg, Pa., the venue for President Abraham Lincoln’s famous Civil War address.
An increasingly confident Mitt Romney expects to tighten his grasp on the Republican presidential nomination.
A confident MItt Romney calls for unity, as he looks to the Illinois primary.
Illinois becomes ground zero for the Republican presidential candidates.
Voters do not need a reason to vote early in the primaries. The primary election in Illinois is March 20.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 3 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 4 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 5 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 5 hours ago