Illinois State Police
Illinois has seen an increase of 13 percent in fatal motorcycle accidents over the past year.
The decisions by some legal officials in Illinois come in the wake of a U.S. Court of Appeals decision that requires Illinois lawmakers to create concealed-carry legislation awaiting Gov. Quinn’s signature.
No reaction yet from Madison County State’s Attorney Tom Gibbons after state law enforcers release a statement, saying they will continue enforcing the state’s current concealed carry law.
The puppies, one white and one brown, were reportedly driven over and killed after someone tossed them out the window of an SUV onto I-255 at Route 15.
St. Clair County Coroner Rick Stone says 46-year-old James Gaskill of Monmouth died at the scene.
Illinois State Police received more than 28,600 applications for FOID cards during April.
Among the most important revelations in the new report is that Smith planned his attack in advance.
Illinois State Police spokeswoman Monique Bond said investigators were running down media reports about a possible custody battle involving Rick O. Smith.
The village of Manchester had a population of 292 by recent estimates. It is about 85 miles from St. Louis.
Ten billboards thanking motorists for driving sober are posted along interstate highways in Chicago and around East St. Louis.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 1 hour ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 2 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 3 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 4 hours ago