Missouri Highway Patrol investigator Sgt. Eric Eidson tells KMOX he has seen an “increase in recruitment” locally.
“The driving habits of the America people are not what we’d like to see,” said News Transportation Safety analyst Mark Rosenker.
University of Illinois trustees Thursday voted to raise tuition for in-state students starting school this fall by 1.7 percent.
The additional revenue will allow the city to create a fund specifically for street maintenance.
A new national study shows a dramatic increase in hospitalizations for children with high blood pressure.
Quinn says the increase will save Medicaid.
Limited funding options, Metro says.
Lack of seatbelts, crossovers common theme in deadly collisions.
University of Missouri curators have agreed to raise tuition at the system’s four campuses this fall by an average of 3 percent for state residents.
The Missouri Southern State University plans to raise tuition nearly 4 percent.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 13 minutes ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 14 minutes ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 24 minutes ago
- Study: Renting Homes Beats Buying Them in St. Louis cbsloc.al/16U2ENz 42 minutes ago