Critics of the bill say the requirement could make it harder for grass-roots campaigns to get questions on the ballot without raising large amounts of money.
House Republican Don Ruzicka wants to make it harder for voters to change the state’s hunting, fishing and forestry laws.
The proposal would add a “right to raise livestock” to the Missouri Constitution.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 2 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 4 hours ago
- After a short weather delay, organizers say Bluesweek has resumed in downtown St. Louis. #Bluesweek 4 hours ago
- The Bluesweek Festival in downtown St. Louis is temporary suspended, due to rain and lightning. 5 hours ago