Internet Sales Tax
Florissant Representative Margo McNeil wants Missouri to join 24 other states and sign the Streamline Agreement.
Getting tax dollars from the internet. It’s time to compost and the last “Desperate Housewives” is on the way.
What now for NASA? Space dot com’s Tariq Malik talked with us. Internet sales taxes. Will we see one in Missouri? How about bringing back the manufacturing base in the USA? And TV Guide’s Matt Roush had some Emmy talk with us.
iPhone or Android?.. Michael Kennedy, Jr., of Big Brothers Big Sisters, says the organization is looking for 600 volunteers in 6 months…should there be an internet sale tax in Missouri?
Some Missouri lawmakers say the state should collect sales tax on Internet purchases to help the state close its budget gap.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 23 minutes ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 25 minutes ago
- 2 Men Indicted in St. Clair County Drug Scandal cbsloc.al/143SzYI #IL 40 minutes ago
- Pevely Woman Wins $1 Million Powerball Prize cbsloc.al/11MGJzz @MissouriLottery 1 hour ago