The Missouri Department of Transportation has delayed a planned closure of Interstate 64 in downtown St. Louis until the weekend of February 1-4.
Deja’ve. Again this week motorists are complaining of a bolt sticking up on eastbound 64.
State’s Attorney Brendan Kelly declined to comment on why driver Michael Jeter had three drugs in his system.
Motorists from Illinois heading to events in downtown St. Louis this weekend may want to allow extra time.
MoDOT suggest those coming from Illinois to Missouri should avoid the Poplar Street Bridge.
A 19-year-old man is dead after he was struck by a car when his truck broke down on Interstate 64.
Illinois State Police say victim had stalled truck and may have been trying to flag down help.
No charges have been filed yet pending an investigation.
“It is personally distressing that Mitchell wore the uniform of the Illinois State Police,” Haine said.
MODOT has canceled this weekend’s closure of eastbound I-64 between Jefferson and the Poplar Street Bridge because of the potential for ice in the forecast.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @Brpkelly: Shootings leave a man dead in #STL, a woman dead in No. #STLCounty. Details next @kmoxnews kmox.com/listen 50 minutes ago
- Mo. Bill Would Expand Adoption Subsidy Recipients cbsloc.al/10kDFi4 51 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: How much will it cost Schnucks for the credit card breach? We're getting some numbers and will pass them along after CBS… 56 minutes ago
- In the news at 6: a somber anniversary for Joplin, a major lawsuit against Schnucks, and soccer at Busch. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 57 minutes ago