A southeast Missouri man has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for stealing more than a half-million dollars from his employer.
Suspect fired on witnesses as he ran from the scene.
A preliminary hearing is scheduled for July 25 for Clay Waller, the southeast Missouri man accused of killing his estranged wife.
The Missouri Highway Patrol reports no one in the vehicle was wearing a seatbelt or child restraint device.
Suspects were working as security guards at Fanning School.
Protestor testifies: “We were the ones who kept it clean, who kept it safe.”
Protestors vow to keep fighting “no matter how many arrests they make”.
Joshua Jackson reportedly exchanged sexually graphic photos with 16-year-old.
The Cape Girardeau woman was last seen June 1 near the home of her estranged husband in Jackson.
Authorities suspect foul play in Jacque Waller’s disappearance.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 5 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 7 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 8 hours ago