The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has extended the public comment period on a project intended to improve Missouri River wildlife habitat at a site in mid-Missouri.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Last Day to Donate Supplies for #STL4OKC cbsloc.al/14Z8qZG 1 hour ago
- #STL Fire Captain Dan Sutter told KMOX 6 were injured in bus accident. All injures appear to be non-life threatening cbsloc.al/14YZgwa 2 hours ago
- RT @charliekmox: Lou Gramm of Foreigner joins me at 10:35! on kmox and kmox.com @GrammLou @LouGramm #kmox @kmoxnews 2 hours ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Items donated for OK victims filling truck @ 55 & Loughborough. Drop off here or.Kirkwood Commons until 7 pm. http://t.… 2 hours ago