They were there to learn about crime prevention in their district, but the talks soon turned to politics and campaign cash.
Missouri Senate has given first-round approval to legislation that would allow tenured St. Louis teachers to be fired for “incompetency.”
The decisive Democratic primary was marred by accusations of bribery and bitter racial divides.
“If you don’t like Slay because he is white-vote for Jimmie Matthews because Reed is no different than Slay!”
“I join with Congressman Lacy Clay in calling on Attorney General Koster to do the right thing and drop this appeal.”
Nasheed beat out her fellow state representative Jeanette Mott Oxford and incumbent State Senator Robin Wright-Jones.
State Supreme Court hands Jamilah Nasheed case of Court of Appeals
St. Louis City Circuit Court rules she does not live in the newly redrawn 5th Senate District
Today, Kevin reviews NRA convention here, which drew the big guns in the GOP presidential race, and showed even some gun opponents admit they pack heat now and then…
The resolution would establish a constitutional right to purchase and process ammunition. It would also permit the manufacturing of ammunition.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 6 hours ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 9 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 10 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 10 hours ago