A nationwide drought, the worst to hit the U.S. in decades, has lowered water levels along the Mississippi River, threatening barge traffic.
With Americans watching the nearing of the date September 11, 2012 on the calendar for weeks – if not months – and dreading the stark reality that something disastrous may happen to innocent Americans again, the president and his political cronies refused to believe what happened.
He jokingly thanked the city for trading Kevin Youkilis – a gritty, beloved, core player for the Boston Red Sox for years – to Obama’s hometown Chicago White Sox this week.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 4 hours ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 7 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 7 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 8 hours ago