jefferson city mo
Supporters of raising Missouri’s minimum wage and limiting payday loans submitted petitions Sunday to get the separate measures on the November ballot, beating this weekend’s deadline to turn in signatures.
House members voted 102-55 on Wednesday for a resolution containing the new language.
St. Louis County Republican Eric Schmitt would cut the state’s corporate income tax in half over five years, starting in the 2012 tax year.
The House and Senate sent two bills to Gov. Jay Nixon before they went on spring break that were both pushed by the Missouri business community.
The districts are being adjusted to reflect population changes from the 2010 census.
The Senate votes on a bill changing the filing date for Missouri lawmakers due to uncertainty and redistricting.
Rep. Lyle Rowland, said his measure responds to “controversy” about the current president.
Jason Hall couldn’t win Senate confirmation as Missouri’s economic development director has received a new job in the department.
“If I could give my life to get her back I would. I’m sorry.”
“Do we care more about providing a high-quality education to students, or do we care more about continuing the bureaucracy of an institution?
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In the news at 8: Soccer in St. Louis, illegal videotaping allegations in Belleville, and Larry Conners is let go betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 20 minutes ago
- DNR Won’t Test For Most Radiation at Bridgeton Landfill cbsloc.al/16TKhZi 40 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: a protest at police headquarters, Busch prepares for soccer, and Larry Conners is fired. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 48 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: St. Louis Co. Police remind residents to remain "vigilant" with rapist at large. Full details @ 7:30 am #kmox. 51 minutes ago