Charlie discusses the protests in Wisconsin’s state capital over possible retirement/pension benefits changes for public workers, talks with Aftab Borka in Pakistan, with Jim Winkleman of Blue Ocean Portfolios about what business you need to take care of before a medical check-up, and with Oil Analyst Tom Kloza about how the upheaval in the Mid East is affecting oil prices.
His job was to help others plan for their financial future, but after a routine trip to the doctor office…
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- RT @brettblumekmox: Nicholaus Lunceford, second suspect in Tuesday's fatal shooting in North County, has been taken into custody. 36 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 2 hours ago
- Vatterott College Told to Pay Woman $13 Million cbsloc.al/11LBQ9Y 2 hours ago
- SLU Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/11LpSx0 3 hours ago