Federal lawmakers from Missouri and Illinois were expected to attend Monday’s ceremony in St. Louis honoring the law enforcers with the Congressional Badge of Bravery.
John Perry has been sentenced to more than four years in prison.
Names of nine added to law enforcement memorial wall in Jefferson City.
A former manager for Ford’s Hazelwood plant faces federal tax evasion charges.
U.S. Attorney General Holder and others pay final respects to John Perry
The head of the U.S. Marshals Service will attend
John Perry was a Southern Illinois University alumnus who worked for about 16 years in Madison County’s court system.
Says shootings are reminder of the dangers Marshals face every day.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- National Weather Service in St. Louis Facing Cuts cbsloc.al/184aa8h 2 hours ago
- St. Louis County Will Loan $400 M To Metro Transit cbsloc.al/10l3Chm 3 hours ago
- Possible Illegal Videotaping at Belleville School cbsloc.al/10l0cLE 3 hours ago
- Stan Musial’s Ladue House For Sale cbsloc.al/10kTxRD 4 hours ago