The scenes of devastation in Moore, Oklahoma are causing flashbacks for Joplin residents who paused Wednesday to remember the deadly tornado that hit two years ago.
Police arrested the defendants three days after the tornado, which killed 161 people. More than $500 worth of copper was found in the men’s truck.
The team consists of about a dozen police and firefighters. It will conduct a needs assessment and help determine areas in which Moore needs further assistance.
Ten architecture students and two professors designed a demonstration house that GreenTown Joplin will build in the future.
Several firearm manufacturers have threatened to leave states passing stricter gun regulations, prompting Missouri lawmakers to respond with tax incentives.
Nearly two years after the devastation of a tornado in Joplin, lawmakers went over options for funds to help rebuild destroyed sidewalks.
U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill said the money is coming from the Dept. of Housing and Urban Development’s Community Development Block Grant.
This was the first work visible to the community on a building that Superintendent C.J. Huff calls the hub of the community.
St. Charles led all Missouri counties with a gain of 3,685 residents, followed by Greene, Boone, Clay and Jackson counties.
The House Economic Development Committee voted 21-0 Thursday to move legislation to the full chamber that would give Joplin access to state funds for rebuilding.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Last Day to Donate Supplies for #STL4OKC cbsloc.al/14Z8qZG 15 minutes ago
- #STL Fire Captain Dan Sutter told KMOX 6 were injured in bus accident. All injures appear to be non-life threatening cbsloc.al/14YZgwa 1 hour ago
- RT @charliekmox: Lou Gramm of Foreigner joins me at 10:35! on kmox and kmox.com @GrammLou @LouGramm #kmox @kmoxnews 1 hour ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Items donated for OK victims filling truck @ 55 & Loughborough. Drop off here or.Kirkwood Commons until 7 pm. http://t.… 1 hour ago