The study found that people who eat a Mediterranean diet have a 30 percent lower risk of cardiovascular disease than those who follow a low-fat diet.
“It would be high in sugar and carbohydrates but it’s not going to be high in protein fat,” a SLU nutritionist says.
One of the dead, a 14-year-old-girl, drank two 24 ounce cans of Monster within 24 hours and died of cardiac arrhythmia.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 36 minutes ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 38 minutes ago
- 2 Men Indicted in St. Clair County Drug Scandal cbsloc.al/143SzYI #IL 53 minutes ago
- Pevely Woman Wins $1 Million Powerball Prize cbsloc.al/11MGJzz @MissouriLottery 1 hour ago