Jurors were exposed to seven days testimony, some of it graphically describing abuse suffered at the hands of Sandusky.
Andrea Fields had been accused of injecting man who later died of heroin OD.
Jurors are sorting through the evidence for another day at the retrial of ousted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
Judge James Zagel told attorneys he couldn’t guess how long the jury might take to reach a decision.
Judge Wharton says Coleman’s time will be better spent in self-reflection.
The final stage of jury selection involves the defense and prosecutors using their rights to strike some people without giving a reason.
Panel includes 10 women and two men; opening arguments are Monday
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Missouri Lawmakers Will Investigate St. Louis County Taxation cbsloc.al/12YICf3 30 minutes ago
- In the news at 6: security at tonight's soccer match, concealed carry in Illinois and the Larry Conners saga. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 32 minutes ago
- Alton Public Housing Bed Bug Problem Mitigated cbsloc.al/16Tb1Jl 46 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: Did St. Louis Police act properly in a recent shooting? Kevin Killeen reports at 5:30. @KMOX kmox.com/listen 1 hour ago