Katy Trail State Park
Exercise in the city should never have to be about treadmills and smog. St. Louis’ beautiful trails and parks provide the perfect reprieve from traffic, trains and trudging through sludge when the weather isn’t perfect. These are the city’s top trails, offering gorgeous scenery and routes every runner will love.
Elected officials are commemorating the completion Friday of a new Missouri River bridge reserved for pedestrians and bicyclists.
New 11-mile stretch of trail opens to the public
Gov. Jay Nixon and his wife will be in St. Charles on Saturday to officially open a new 11-mile section of the popular trail.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 56 minutes ago
- St. Louis High School Senior Receives Top Honor cbsloc.al/16hxWdp @LadueSchools http://t.co/0PCopvcfWB 59 minutes ago
- 2 Men Indicted in St. Clair County Drug Scandal cbsloc.al/143SzYI #IL 1 hour ago
- Pevely Woman Wins $1 Million Powerball Prize cbsloc.al/11MGJzz @MissouriLottery 1 hour ago