St. Louis sports bar named in suit, as well as company that installed the tent
Kilroy’s remains closed since Saturday’s tragedy.
Building commissioner says nearby bar would have been safer place to be during storm.
St. Louis police identify the man killed in Saturday’s accident as Alfred Goodman.
One person was killed and dozens were injured when high winds toppled a tent south of Busch Stadium.
At least 17 were hospitalized and up to 100 people were treated at the scene.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Sam Bradford and Mayor Slay http://t.co/kr169vpM0j 3 hours ago
- RT @Brpkelly: A veteran like Bob Tway watches video of his swings on the range. And we expect to hit like Tiger. #seniorpga http://t.co/WSV… 3 hours ago
- RT @KMOXSports: Busch field converted for tomorrow night http://t.co/4Eck0yocn6 / courtesy of @MPHackmann 3 hours ago
- Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments cbsloc.al/18iXPe8 #stl #KMOV 4 hours ago