The indictment of Kinloch Fire Protection District chief Darran Kelley was announced Thursday.
The owner of the property at Gregory Drive and Mable Avenue in Kinloch found the body and called police around 8 p.m.
Justin Lewis was accused of driving the vehicle used in the death of Dorione Thomas.
Justin Lewis was 16-years-old on June 25, 2010 when prosecutors say he drove Kevin McDavis as they hunted down Derian Thomas.
Charges have been filed today against the man accused of killing an acquaintance in Kinloch and then holding police at bay outside a Dellwood home.
Fire officials say he suffered cardiac arrest at the fire station on April 21 and had been under hospice care since then.
Just over a year ago, Kinloch’s newest city manager was in prison for using city money for personal expenses.
Chief John Bridges was escorted from City Hall on Monday. City Manager Eric Mason declined to give a reason, calling it a personnel matter.
Federal judge sentences Keith Conway to 21 months behind bars for embezzlement.
Ordeal began around 5 P.M>
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 4 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 4 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 5 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 5 hours ago