KMOX Auto Show
Race cars use pure nitrogen in their tires for better handling and other reasons.
KMOX Auto Show host says weather can drastically-affect an auto’s cooling system.
Host Greg Damon will be interviewing people behind the scenes at the Greatest Spectacle in Racing
Guests for this Saturday’s edition of the Auto Show include James Bell with GM and the Kansas Speedway’s Pat Warren..
Midwest Nationals are set for September 28-30 in Madison, Illinois.
Family of Arlin Henderson teams up with Bounty Hunter in new way of keeping case alive.
Guests for this week’s edition of the KMOX Auto Show include Kenny Wallace, Lloyd Wideman, Danny Counts and more.
Guests for this week’s edition of the KMOX Auto Show include MIT professor of economics Chris Knittel and midget car racer Brad Loyet.
Guests for this week’s Auto Show include Bob Eastin with the Museum of Transporation and Courtney Force of John Force racing.
Jordan Lee, Global Chief Engineer & Program Manager for Small Block Engines at General Motors joins us. Also, Det. Kevin Funston.
- Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For...
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Follow all the action between Chelsea vs. Manchester City tonight via KMOX's social story. cbsloc.al/18lWC5T #socceratbusch 4 hours ago
- CBS News Special Report: Boy Scouts vote on admitting gay scouts. 4 hours ago
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 6 hours ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 11 hours ago