The Missouri House passed the Senate-originated measure which would give voters the choice to increase the sales tax by one cent over 10 years to fund improvements.
After coping through several lean years, Missouri’s Republican leaders now are at odds over whether to save or spend an excess of money.
Sen. Kurt Schaefer said the Senate issued a subpoena Friday to Special Agent Keith Schilb of the Office of Inspector General in the federal Social Security Administration.
GOP lawmakers are raising new concerns about the way Missouri has handled a list of concealed gun permit holders after learning about a plan.
The revelation validates the concerns of many Republican state legislators who have warned of the “gun list” for a month.
Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman Kurt Schaefer claims the procedures by the Department of Revenue are an invasion of privacy.
Sen. Kurt Schaefer, R-Columbia, said the department has been violating state privacy laws by sharing Missourians’ personal information.
Missouri lawmakers say the Dept. of Revenue lied about gun list and is collecting certain personal information from everyone.
Sen. Kurt Schaefer, the bill’s sponsor, says the changes would update and strengthen the so-called Sunshine Law.
State records show Nixon received $10,000 from St. Louis-based World Wide Technology Inc. on Monday, the same day he proclaimed large political donations were eroding the public’s trust.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 1 hour ago
- Vatterott College Told to Pay Woman $13 Million cbsloc.al/11LBQ9Y 1 hour ago
- SLU Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/11LpSx0 2 hours ago
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 2 hours ago