Congressman Lacy Clay talks about the Mississippi River Bridge and the extension of the debt limit.
Names like McCaskill, Clay, Nixon, and Slay mourn the passing of a legend.
Predictably, the deal approved by Congress wasn’t completely satisfying to many lawmakers, even those who voted in favor of it.
He says passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was one of the major accomplishments made during his eight years in office.
Congressman Lacy Clay says an “adult moment” is needed on the fiscal cliff.
A judge last week overturned Allen’s 1983 conviction for the murder and rape of a St. Louis woman, citing DNA and other evidence that called the conviction into question.
Lacy Clay says George Allen Jr. should be released without further delay.
“This was an unintentional oversight and I regret any inconvenience this may cause,” the Missouri congressman wrote in a letter.
“We can accept those things that divide us or we can work towards a common purpose to improve our community,” Reed said.
St. Louis area students gather to learn about the past and share ideas for the future
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- National Weather Service in St. Louis Facing Cuts cbsloc.al/184aa8h 1 hour ago
- St. Louis County Will Loan $400 M To Metro Transit cbsloc.al/10l3Chm 1 hour ago
- Possible Illegal Videotaping at Belleville School cbsloc.al/10l0cLE 2 hours ago
- Stan Musial’s Ladue House For Sale cbsloc.al/10kTxRD 3 hours ago