Ladies’ Night Out
If you’re a music lover who enjoys discovering new artists, check out the open mic nights at these St. Louis hot spots.
St. Louis has a number of entertaining establishments, from music venues to nightclubs to late night haunts, with diverse offerings to cater to the 18 and up or under 21 crowd, St. Louis style.
Piano bars come in two types. One is the quiet piano lounge, where a few listeners sit around the piano and sing along with show tunes and classics. The other is the dueling piano bar, where revelers drink, sway and sing along while entertainers bang out popular tunes on a pair of baby grands.
If you (or your date) are wearing a mini and stilettos, or if the crazy St. Louis weather is wreaking havoc — or if you just want to feel like a high roller — you can indulge in some valet parking at these local hot spots.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- RT @Brpkelly: We'll talk with the #STL treasurer about charging to park downtown on Saturdays at 7:50. Hear it here kmox.com/listen 10 minutes ago
- Republican Race For Ill. Governor Heats Up cbsloc.al/11LiotX 11 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: raw sewage in River Des Peres, cleanup costs in St. Charles, and Bosnians talk crime prevention betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 13 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: We update the St. Charles County storm/flood damage in moments at kmox.com/listen 23 minutes ago