79 gallons of “very slightly radioactive water” from a leaky tank at the troubled Palisades Nuclear Power Plant spilled into Lake Michigan Monday.
A 5-year-old Chicago-area boy appears to be the latest Lake Michigan drowning victim along northwest Indiana beaches.
“There are a number of [invasive] species that have been in the basin for some time now and have caused considerable economic damage.”
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 14 minutes ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 1 hour ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 2 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 2 hours ago