Lake Of The Ozarks
The recent resignation of the state’s Revenue Department director follows a pattern I’ve seen when Missouri’s General Assembly launches investigations into the administration.
One of the victims was wheelchair-bound.
A day on the lake turned into a scary crash for one group of boaters. The shocking video released from a camera on board revealed the moments leading up to and following the crash.
The Grand Glaize beach and Watkins Mill beach will both be closed this weekend due to high bacteria levels.
Aging electrical wiring installed decades ago on docks at the Lake of the Ozarks is getting a closer look after a trio of deaths this summer.
Missouri utility regulators say there have been 30 electricity-related incidents in the state in the past two years.
It’s the third electrocution death in a week.
Jennifer Lanford died early Saturday night before sundown, while swimming with two boys in Dry Branch Cove in Morgan county.
Only about half the lake covered by electrical inspections
Authorities say an 8 and 13 year old died while swimming near a private a dock.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 27 minutes ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 1 hour ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 1 hour ago
- Police say a man was fishing with a friend at Merchant Bridge north of #stl when his car rolled into the river cbsloc.al/14q7Vbq 1 hour ago