Airport officials said Wednesday that traffic rose 2.5 percent in April compared with April 2012. About 523,000 people boarded planes at Lambert last month.
Republic Services says it will remove six concrete columns from the landfill, which will make the smell worse for about two weeks.
A solar-powered plane making its initial cross-country voyage in May will make a stop in St. Louis.
Best advice is to stay home, Sunday, unless travel is absolutely necessary.
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport plans to charge more for parking — $five for the first hour, which is twice what it is now.
Sleet, snow and ice hitting St. Louis has kept more than 138 arriving flights and 128 departing airplanes on the ground today.
“The city can be a city within the county, just like any other city, like Florissant or Clayton. It’s just another city.”
The airport said Tuesday that it served more than 12.7 million passengers in 2012.
Is suing cab commission, city of St. Louis and Whelan Security
Lambert officials said Wednesday that an agreement expected to be filed next month with a U.S. Bankruptcy Court allows American to shed $2.3 million a year.
- Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For...
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- RT @michaelcalhoun: These two guys have unsuccessfully tried in at least a half dozen sections to start the wave. #socceratbusch http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- RT @Ackerman1120: This crowd, by the way, isn't leaving downtown. No, sir. Lots of fans outside the stadium. 6 hours ago
- RT @TanyaLou86: #MCFC stages an incredible comeback coming from behind to beat #CFCUSA 4-3! Catch up on all the action here: http://t.co/yh… 7 hours ago
- RT @MCFC: FULL TIME: City stage an incredible comeback here in St Louis, coming from 3-0 behind to beat Chelsea 4-3! #cityontour #mcfc 7 hours ago