A federal appeals court has reinstated a lawsuit against comic book publisher Marvel by an Arnold, Mo. man who claims he owns the rights to the “Ghost Rider” character.
A Kansas farmer has sued seed giant Monsanto over last week’s discovery of genetically engineered experimental wheat in an 80-acre field in Oregon, claiming the company’s gross negligence hurt U.S. growers by driving down wheat prices and causing some international markets to suspend certain imports.
An appeals court has restored $28 million in punitive damages to the relatives of six people who were killed when a skydiving plane crashed shortly after taking off from a rural Missouri airport.
An Iowa woman with a condition known as “shy bladder syndrome” is suing a Des Moines hospital after a job offer was rescinded because she was unable to produce a urine sample.
A weeks-long controversy involving the state illegally sharing the personal information of Missouri gun owners took a dramatic turn Thursday.
An attorney is trying to make Gov. Nixon appear for depositions for a lawsuit involving the state’s new driver’s license procedures.
A new lawsuit accuses police in Ellisville of violating the rights of drivers by prosecuting those who flash headlights to warn others.
Schnucks has been hit with its first class-action lawsuit accusing the grocery store chain of not warning customers about a security breach.
The airport is one of five in Illinois that are set to lose federal funding for control towers under the across-the-board government budget cuts.
The lawsuit filed Wednesday stems from an underground fire at the Bridgeton Sanitary Landfill near Lambert Airport.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 50 minutes ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 1 hour ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 1 hour ago
- Statue Missing from National Frontier Trails Museum cbsloc.al/1015nzS 1 hour ago