Nixon signed legislation that made several changes to state election laws.
NORTHFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Emily Miller remembers learning about Title IX during history class, probably sometime in junior high. She’s a little fuzzy on the details, including how and why it came about. Every time […]
Gov. Pat Quinn says he is still awaiting the arrival of a bill that would reinstate an early release policy for non-violent criminals
The bill sponsor said conservative lawmakers allegedly voted down the proposal because it promoted a pro-gay agenda
The legislation would have required schools to spell out how they would investigate allegations and what would happen to students caught bullying others.
Districts would need to develop procedures for reporting bullying, investigating significant cases and responding.
The legislation would require annual parental consent for children younger than 17 years old to use tanning salons.
LGBT community blasts Republican-backed measure in MO House.
Shelters lost an exemption from fees under a law approved in 2010.
The bill will require development projects of $1 million or more to provide bicycle parking spaces.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 39 minutes ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 1 hour ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 1 hour ago
- Local Educator: Conners Won’t Be Last to Trip Over Social Media cbsloc.al/12XnmGm 1 hour ago