Lawmakers have two weeks of work before Democratic Gov. Jay Nixon presents his budget and policy proposals during his annual State of the State.
MoDOT to seek permission from legislature
Lawmakers will return to the state Capitol in November facing gambling expansion, salaries for regional school superintendents and tax breaks for Chicago’s major financial exchanges.
Vows to push for package in 2012 legislative session
Revised plan will keep tax breaks for handling exports.
Roughly 150 bills lawmakers passed this year, about 20 came from those serving in their first term.
Voter ID, abortion, prescription drugs top list of items to be decided.
Delayed legislation includes tax breaks, nuclear power, education spending
“We can’t compete with e-tailers whose basic business model is tax evasion”.
Skeptical union members watch from gallery as GOP states its case.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Maryland Heights parents who fear their children are using drugs can now have them tested without being arrested cbsloc.al/18f2HRw 41 minutes ago
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 57 minutes ago
- St. Charles Residents Again Discuss Smoking Ban cbsloc.al/10LOdGw 1 hour ago
- In the news at 8: a tornado hits Mt. Olive, the power goes out for many bi-state residents, and St. Charles flooding betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago