Illinois State Trooper Kyle Deatherage died Nov. 26 when a tractor-trailer struck him on Interstate 55 near Litchfield.
Swansea attorney Thomas Keefe filed the lawsuit on behalf of Trooper Kyle Deatherage’s wife, Sarah Deatherage.
Details of the agreement have not been announced but union officials told KMOX there was give and take on both sides.
The disagreement was over salary. The union teachers had threatened to strike if an agreement wasn’t reached Monday night.
The union rejected the latest contract offer from the school district prior to going on Christmas break.
The “Imminent Hazard Operations Out-of-Service Order” was ordered against Johnny Felton, Jr.
As Kyle Deatherage is laid to rest on Saturday, loved ones ask for everyone to practice safe driving and to recognize the dangers police officers encounter in keeping the public safe.
State Police say 32-year-old motorcycle Trooper Kyle Deatherage died at the scene of the accident shortly after 9 a.m. Monday along Interstate 55 near Litchfield.
Police say the accident happened around 9:00 a.m. on northbound Interstate 55.
This one will be in Litchfield, where there’s Historic Route 66 and an even earlier alignment known as Old Route 66.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- .@GovernorQuinn’s office has called a new concealed carry plan in Illinois a “massive overreach.” What do you think?... 1 hour ago
- Just in time for #MemorialDay weekend >> Top Places for Pulled Pork in #STL cbsloc.al/ZdCUIW 1 hour ago
- Missouri Ranks High on ‘Best States for Retirement’ List >> cbsloc.al/14MBbt1 3 hours ago
- Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste >> cbsloc.al/18nzJPr 4 hours ago