If you’re a music lover who enjoys discovering new artists, check out the open mic nights at these St. Louis hot spots.
St. Louis has a number of entertaining establishments, from music venues to nightclubs to late night haunts, with diverse offerings to cater to the 18 and up or under 21 crowd, St. Louis style.
If you (or your date) are wearing a mini and stilettos, or if the crazy St. Louis weather is wreaking havoc — or if you just want to feel like a high roller — you can indulge in some valet parking at these local hot spots.
St. Louis hipster hangouts run the spectrum, from dingy dive bars to to full-blown nightclubs. Here’s the low-down on the best scenester spots in the Lou.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @Brpkelly: Shootings leave a man dead in #STL, a woman dead in No. #STLCounty. Details next @kmoxnews kmox.com/listen 35 minutes ago
- Mo. Bill Would Expand Adoption Subsidy Recipients cbsloc.al/10kDFi4 36 minutes ago
- RT @KMOXTIAMDoug: How much will it cost Schnucks for the credit card breach? We're getting some numbers and will pass them along after CBS… 41 minutes ago
- In the news at 6: a somber anniversary for Joplin, a major lawsuit against Schnucks, and soccer at Busch. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 41 minutes ago