Say happy birthday with adult friends at these top bars to celebrate your birthday in St. Louis where you will party with interactive music or enjoy a quiet wine or chocolate bar.
From your weekend evening entertainment to finding the perfect host for your own private bash, these St. Louis DJs have what it takes to put on an absolutely amazing show.
If you’re a music lover who enjoys discovering new artists, check out the open mic nights at these St. Louis hot spots.
St. Louis has a number of entertaining establishments, from music venues to nightclubs to late night haunts, with diverse offerings to cater to the 18 and up or under 21 crowd, St. Louis style.
Piano bars come in two types. One is the quiet piano lounge, where a few listeners sit around the piano and sing along with show tunes and classics. The other is the dueling piano bar, where revelers drink, sway and sing along while entertainers bang out popular tunes on a pair of baby grands.
If you (or your date) are wearing a mini and stilettos, or if the crazy St. Louis weather is wreaking havoc — or if you just want to feel like a high roller — you can indulge in some valet parking at these local hot spots.
St. Louis hipster hangouts run the spectrum, from dingy dive bars to to full-blown nightclubs. Here’s the low-down on the best scenester spots in the Lou.
Even with the smoking ban that has been in effect in some cities since 2004, with a little research, cigar connoisseurs can still find those cedar embedded, humidor cigar bars.
With the plethora of national and local acts swinging through St. Louis on tour, it’s to be expected that St. Louis would have plenty of live music venues to support those acts. St. Louis is not one to disappoint; there are plenty of live music venues to satisfy any music lover.
- Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For...
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- RT @michaelcalhoun: These two guys have unsuccessfully tried in at least a half dozen sections to start the wave. #socceratbusch http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- RT @Ackerman1120: This crowd, by the way, isn't leaving downtown. No, sir. Lots of fans outside the stadium. 8 hours ago
- RT @TanyaLou86: #MCFC stages an incredible comeback coming from behind to beat #CFCUSA 4-3! Catch up on all the action here: http://t.co/yh… 8 hours ago
- RT @MCFC: FULL TIME: City stage an incredible comeback here in St Louis, coming from 3-0 behind to beat Chelsea 4-3! #cityontour #mcfc 9 hours ago