John Hancock and Michael Kelley, filling in for Charlie Brennan on KMOX, talk to Jo Ann Emerson about her soon-to-be vacated Congressional seat and discuss politics and baseball with Pulitzer Prize winner George F. Will.
Dems and GOP picking their battles carefully.
Despite having more than enough members in the House and Senate to pass anything the party desires, Republicans were unable to pass much of anything during the special session.
Nixon had hoped to tell the Chinese a tax break plan for China Hub had passed — not so.
Kinder goes to great lengths to avoid reporters waiting for him at the front and side doors.
Senator “not available” for interview on the story.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 1 hour ago
- Vatterott College Told to Pay Woman $13 Million cbsloc.al/11LBQ9Y 1 hour ago
- SLU Researchers Develop Virus Detection Technology cbsloc.al/11LpSx0 3 hours ago
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 3 hours ago