Among the proposals are increases in Missouri’s minimum wage and higher tobacco taxes.
Treasurer Clint Zweifel says he is offering emergency 24-hour approvals.
Committee members endorsed the bill by a 13-1 vote
Six Illinois school districts have been given $618,000 in low-interest loans for classroom technology upgrades.
Nixon: “We hope to leverage this into ten times that amount”.
SBA to make loans to victims of New Year’s Eve storm.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 1 hour ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 6 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 7 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 7 hours ago