St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson has given more details on a proposal that would reduce the city’s nine police districts, perhaps to about six.
ST. LOUIS–(KMOX)–After getting the job of top cop with the help of Mayor Slay, newly-sworn-in Police Chief Sam Dotson says he won’t play politics or hesitate to stand up to the Mayor if he feels […]
A longtime critic of local control of the St. Louis Police Department is raising critical questions about the selection of the new Chief, Sam Dotson.
The St. Louis police union president says rank-and-file officers don’t favor local control.
Jamala Rogers, spokesperson for “Citizens Against Prop A,” says part of the problem is that Prop. A would allow the department to close off access to records.
Missouri voters will be asked in November to raise the state’s tobacco tax and let St. Louis run its own police department.
American Civil Liberties Union fought the ballot summary
He was collecting signatures for local police control
Protestors want ordinary citizens included in probes of police shootings
“I gave up on the legislature in Jefferson City”
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 1 hour ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 4 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 4 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 6 hours ago