Online sales are less than one-half of 1 percent of the lottery’s total take. The bill has passed the Senate Executive Committee.
Players limited to $150 of purchases per day.
Lottery officials say winners opted for payment in 25 annual installments.
Good-bye “Little Lotto”, hello “Lucky Day Lotto”
State lottery officials say May 14 jackpot was worth $1.6 million.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 1 hour ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 1 hour ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 2 hours ago
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 2 hours ago